Steiff Winter Wonderland Set EAN 007163
is made for the Steiff Autumn 2021 collection.
This set heralds the Advent season and can be enjoyed year after year.
The set contains:
1 Teddy bear; 12 cm. / 4.5" tall; fully jointed; with warm wool knitted scarf and bobble hat
1 Bunny; 8 cm. / 3" tall; wrapped up in a woolen coat with fur trim
1 Squirrel; 9 cm. /3.5" tall; wrapped up in a woolen cape with hood and fur trim
The set is made out of mohair and wool plush; the base is made of wood.
All 3 pieces are wearing a gold plated button in their left ear.
Advent festive, light a candle every week.
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $290.00, with the remaining 70% of $675.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: 2021 Worldwide Limited Edition (Fall/Winter)
- Winter Wonderland Set by Steiff. A beautiful limited edition Steiff item, with characters made by hand in multicoloured mohair.
- Limited edition of only 1225 pieces Worldwide
- Steiff Gold-plated Button in Ear
- Size 33cm / 13 inch
- Safety eyes
- Synthetic filling material
- Surface Washable
- FREE Limited Edition Gift Box
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.