Rose Rabbit and Baby Springtime Bunny EAN 683862
Teddy Bear Treasures is proud to bring our collectors this very special Steiff North American Exclusive Limited Edition.
Celebrating its 15th consecutive year, Steiff North America’s Springtime Bunny Series continues in 2021. Meet Rosie Rabbit and Baby Bunny — the perfect pair to add to the series. Rosie, the mother rabbit, stands 9” tall while her Baby Bunny is 4”. Rosie is jointed at the neck and is crafted from creamy white mohair, while her miniature Baby Bunny is sewn from mohair in a lovely pastel pink. Both feature hand-stitched detailing and intricate airbrushing. Mommy rabbit also sports a pale pink bow. The set is a treasure for collectors and an adorable decorative item.
In celebration of this long-running series, both pieces of this two-for-one set are marked with their own gold-plated “Button in Ear.” Rosie is part of the family of Springtime Rabbits Series that began in 2006. Rosie Rabbit And Baby Bunny EAN 683862 is a 2021 Steiff North American edition limited to only 750 pieces.
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $150.00, with the remaining 70% of $340.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Limited Edition Edition Size 750
- Age Collectible, Not Intended For Children, 14 and up
- Button-In-Ear Tag White Tag
- Materials Mohair
- Features Airbrushed Accents, Hand-Stitched Nose
- Height 9 inch/ 23cm
- Country of Origin Germany
- Jointing Jointed at the Neck
- Authenticity Includes Certificate of Authenticity