Disney Christopher Robin Eeyore EAN 355738
Thanks for noticin’ me …” says Eeyore, the third of A.A.Milne's popular characters from Disney's 2018 film “Christopher Robin” to be made by Steiff. He joins Pooh and Tigger from previous collections that were also versions of characters from the hit theatrical motion picture. Full of charm (though usually gloomy in disposition), Eeyore is made from mohair, has embroidered facial details, and a fuzzy mane. His most distinctive feature? As Eeyore himself proclaims: “it’s not much of a tail, but I'm kinda attached to it …”
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $150.00, with the remaining 70% of $349.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: 2021 Worldwide Limited Edition (Fall/Winter)
- Edition size: 1,500 pieces
- Material: Made of the finest mohair
- Size: 7.5 inches / 19cm tall
- Color: White
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 1-way jointed (head)
- Sound device: Chime
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors