Disney's Winnie the Pooh Anniversary Minature Set, 95th Anniversary EAN 355875
In 1926, A.A. Milne took inspiration from his son Christopher Robin's childhood toys to created the book heroes of “Winnie the Pooh” – immortalized by Disney, the most beautiful films brought them to life. The Winnie the Pooh set is made of the finest mohair, and Steiff presents a complete set of the friends from the Hundred Acre Wood for the first time. Winnie the Pooh, fully jointed, wears a waistcoat made of red wool felt. Piglet has arms stretched out and wears a green cotton striped jumper. Tigger and Eeyore love their airbrushed details which set them alive … Happy 95th Birthday everyone!
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $240.00, with the remaining 70% of $550 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: 2021 Disney Licensed Limited Edition; 1,926 pieces
- Availability: Winter 2021
- Material: Made of finest mohair
- Size: Winnie: 4" tall; Piglet: 4" tall; Tigger: 4.5" long; Eeyore: 4.5" long
- Color: Multicolored
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear tag: White tag; gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: Varies
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany