National Geographic Quality Toys 180+ Styles

Steiff 2019 Spring Collection

Steiff 2019 Spring Collection, White Tag & Limited Editions (Release date early February), Yellow Tag, Animals, Kids and Baby you'll find them all here

If you would like to place a pre-order please keep reading:

The FULL PRICE and the release date of the item is shown in the description text. A 30% non refundable Pre-Order deposit amount is payable by bank direct deposit within 3 days. Once the item arrives you will be invoiced the remaining 70% and have 14 days to pay in full. If you fail to pay the balance your deposit will be forfeited and the item will be allocated to the next in line.

Ready to go? Log in, create an account and order the item in the usual way, choosing bank direct deposit as your payment method, don't forget to add your phone number. Pay the 30% deposit within 3 days and notify us when you have made the payment, we will confirm receipt. Our bank details are shown at check out and also on your emailed confirmation copy of the pre-order.

OR if you prefer you may choose to pay in full immediately by credit card, or pay-pal.

Please note that Members Discount codes and other Promotional codes only apply to pre-orders that are paid in full at time of placement.

ALL Pre-Order Items over $180 are freight FREE within Australia.

Items 1 to 36 of 62 total

per page
Page
  1. 1
  2. 2
  • Amadeus Teddy Bear Mohair EAN 026713

    $358.00
    Pre-Order January 2019 Release
  • Baby Steiff Comforter Trampili Elephant Blue 28cm

    $69.00
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Baby Steiff Comforter Trampili Elephant Pink 28cm

    $69.00
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Baby Steiff Trampili Elephant Blue 24cm

    $76.00
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Baby Steiff Trampili Elephant Pink 24cm

    $76.00
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Baby Teddy and Me Steiff Teddy Bear Boy with Pyjama 25cm

    $79.90
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Baby Teddy and Me Steiff Teddy Bear Girl with Pyjama 25cm

    $79.90
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Charly Happy Birthday Dangling Teddy Bear with Hoody

    $79.90
    Steiff Release Date Jan 2019
  • Charly Love You Dangling Teddy Bear with Hoody

    $79.90
    Steiff Release Date Jan 2019
  • Charly Stars Dangling Teddy Bear with Hoody

    $79.90
    Steiff Release Date Jan 2019
  • Elani Baby Orang-utan by Steiff 28cm

    $119.00
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Flopsy Bunny Peter Rabbit Movie Alpaca Limited Edition EAN 355202

    $358.00
    Pre-Order March 2019 Release
  • Fox Terrier Dog Replica Steiff 1937 EAN 403378

    $458.00
    Pre-Order May 2019 Release
  • Fynn Teddy Bear Steiff Grey 18cm

    $39.90
    Steiff Release Date April 2019
  • Fynn Teddy Bear Steiff Grey 28cm

    $79.90
    Sreiff Release Date April 2019
  • Fynn Teddy Bear Steiff Grey 40cm

    $99.90
    Steiff Release Date April 2019
  • Great Escapes Edinburgh Teddy Bear in Gift Box EAN 026911

    $259.00
    Pre-Order April 2019 Release
  • Great Escapes Munich Teddy Bear in Gift Box EAN 026904

    $259.00
    Pre-Order April 2019 Release
  • Great Escapes Tokyo Teddy Bear in Gift Box EAN 026799

    $259.00
    Pre-Order April 2019 Release
  • Hanger Little Elephant Light Grey 5cm EAN 034350

    $179.00
    Pre-Order January 2019 Release
  • Huge Trampili Elephant by Steiff 85cm

    $498.00
    Steiff Release Date March 2019
  • Leo Lion Steiff 30cm

    $119.00
    Steiff Release March 2019
  • Lotte Teddy Bear Steiff Pink 18cm

    $39.90
    Steiff Release Date April 2019
  • Lotte Teddy Bear Steiff Pink 28cm

    $79.90
    Sreiff Release Date April 2019
  • Lotte Teddy Bear Steiff Pink 40cm

    $99.90
    Steiff Release Date April 2019
  • Maggy Mouse with Teddy Bear 12cm Limited Edition Alpaca EAN 006395

    $260.00
    Pre-Order April 2019 Release
  • Margarete Memorial Teddy Bear Limited Edition EAN 006821

    $399.00
    Pre-Order May 2019 Release
  • Miguel Baby Dangling Sloth Steiff 33cm

    $119.00
    Steiff Release Jan 2019
  • Mini Teddy Bear Limited Edition Mohair 10cm EAN 006456

    $180.00
    Pre-Order May 2019 Release
  • National Geographic Bongo Dangling Gibbon by Steiff 46cm

    $179.00
    Steiff Release Date March 2019
  • Olivia Horse on Wheels Limited Edition Mohair 43cm EAN 006814

    $998.00
    Pre-Order May 2019 Release
  • Orang-utan Alena by Steiff 60cm

    $398.00
    Steiff Release Date May 2019
  • Pendant Mingo Flamingo 9cm EAN 040375

    $98.00
    Pre-Order January 2019 Release
  • Pendant Susanna Mohair Teddy Bear 11cm EAN 040657

    $199.00
    Pre-Order March 2019 Release
  • Pendant Teddy Bear Brown 8cm EAN 034381

    $179.00
    Pre-Order January 2019 Release
  • Pepe Le Pew Mohair Limited Edition Mohair EAN 355332

    $558.00
    Pre-Order April 2019 Release

Items 1 to 36 of 62 total

per page
Page
  1. 1
  2. 2