Bearing gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh, these three opulently dressed Teddies will also bring memories, mirth, and magic to your holiday decorating for generations to come. They complement our 2020 Steiff Nativity scene perfectly, or can be displayed as a stand-alone set. Melchior, in brown mohair, wears a tunic with a jacquard trim, a red velvet cape with a pearl, and a hand-sewn turban. The cinnamon-colored Balthasar is dressed in cotton and a blue shiny jacquard cloak, his crown adorned with glittering stones. The light-colored Caspar wears a jacquard tunic with gold trim and a purple cloak. Their gifts are carried in a gold bag, a handmade chalice and thurible. Celebrate the season of giving with the Three Holy Kings set.
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $190.00, with the remaining 70% of $450.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: 2021 Worldwide Limited Edition (Fall/Winter)
- Edition size: 1,125 pieces
- Material: Made of the finest mohair
- Size: Each King is 4-inches / 10cm tall
- Ear tag: Each with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & pose: 5-way jointed
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
- Perfect compliment to Steiff 2020 Nativity Set
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors.