Steiff Snowy Owl Roly Poly EAN 006944
Steiff Roly Poly animals first appeared in 1909. Their unique ball-shaped body means they will never fall over. Originally created for children (who were fascinated by the toy’s back-and-forth rocking motion), this classic style has been revived as a winter-themed collectible for adults. It even has a chime inside, which makes a gentle sound as it moves. The white snowy owl Roly Poly is made of the finest, gently curled mohair. She's first in a series, so don't miss this chance to start collecting your complete set now.
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $100.00, with the remaining 70% of $230.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: 2021 Worldwide Limited Edition (Fall/Winter)
- Edition size: 1,500 pieces
- Material: Made of the finest mohair
- Size: 7.5 inches / 19cm tall
- Color: White
- Eyes: Safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 1-way jointed (head)
- Sound device: Chime
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
NOT A TOY. Intended for adult collectors