Arkin Arctic Fox Steiff 35570
A faithful companion from the Arctic tundra. Measuring 37 cm tall, the majestic Arkin arctic fox is wonderfully lifelike! His long, super soft, white fur coat is made of high-quality plush – from the top of his head right down to his bushy tail. His short-pile legs are finished with gorgeous brown soles, while his carefully crafted, short-pile face features big eyes, a rounded faux leather nose and semi-circular ears. Airbrushing adds unique expression to his face and gives his feet their characteristic claws.
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $70.00, with the remaining 70% of $175.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: High-end Plush
- Material: Made of cuddly soft plush
- Size: 15 inch / 37.5 cm
- Color: White
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With stainless steel "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: Sitting
- Care: Machine washable at 86° C
- Country of Manufacture: Tunisia