Discounted Aust Design Bocchetta Plush Toys

All STEIFF in stock! 15% OFF  March Only!

New Ltd Editions

New Limited Edition and Collectible Bears, some are pre-release pre-orders, some in stock and a special few are last call before they are gone forever! Come browse, come have fun and enjoy!

If you would like to place a pre-order please keep reading: The FULL PRICE and the release date of the item is shown in the description text. A 30% non refundable Pre-Order deposit amount is payable by bank direct deposit within 3 days. Once the item arrives you will be invoiced the remaining 70% and have 7 days to pay in full. If you fail to pay the balance your deposit will be forfeited and the item will be allocated to the next in line.

Ready to go? Log in, create an account and order the item in the usual way, choosing bank direct deposit as your payment method, don't forget to add your phone number. Pay the 30% deposit within 3 days and notify us when you have made the payment, we will confirm receipt. Our bank details are shown at check out and also on your emailed confirmation copy of the pre-order.

OR if you prefer you may choose to pay in full immediately by credit card, or pay-pal.

Please note that Members Discount codes and other Promotional codes only apply to pre-orders that are paid in full at time of placement.

Pre-Order Items over $180 are freight FREE within Australia.

16 Item(s)

per page

16 Item(s)

per page