FLAT Rate Shipping $9.95 per Order Australia Wide and Express Post Options!

Can't find your Newsletter sign up code? Please contact us for a new one.

HUGE Faithful Friends UK Dogs Restock!

How to Reserve New Release Bears

Teddy Bear Treasures is a Premier Teddy Bear & Plush Toy Shop that stocks items from quality International and Australian brands.   

As is normal practice in our market of premium and limited edition products, we display and advertise for sale items that are new, in short supply or belong to a collection yet to be released by the manufacturer.  The current pandemic means that delivery times for some of these items is longer than which we were all used to.   So we have designed the new system with you, our collectors & customers foremost in mind.  It gives you the ability to secure your favourites, with a small reserve deposit. and not have to pay the remainder until they are ready to ship.  Simple, fair & easy!

Reserve and Notify Me, are the two ways to secure your Limited Editions, New Releases & Favourite styles, before they are offered on open sale, 

RESERVE: is the new shopping action that enables you to secure, Limited Edition and other short supply items, and know that are allocated just to you.  We do not oversell Reserve items, as we only ever offer for Reserve, the quantity we have confirmed as allocated to us by the designers. All items able to be Reserved are advertised in the Reserve, New Releases section of our site. 

All  Reserve New Release Bears, are able to be reserved online. The Full Price payable is displayed in the Item Description and the 30% deposit is clearly identified in the price payable now, we ask that you pay the 30% by Paypal, Direct Deposit or Credit Card.  When we notify you that the bear is in Australia and ready to ship to you, we then ask you to pay the remaining 70% cost of the bear, [Regular shipping is FREE for RESERVE Bears, EXPRESS is extra based on weight] within 7 days.  Reserve ensures that we ship to you first, before any remaining bears are offered to others.  When the 70% invoice is raised, the Bears are in our warehouse, ready to ship, so you may then choose any of the full or split payment systems offered in checkout, including PayPal Pay in 4, Afterpay & Zip Pay.  

If your circumstances change and you need to cancel your reserve please let us know immediately. If you do, we can offer the Bear to another Collector.  We are certain they will thank you! 

  • WHAT WE DO & WHAT WE DO NOT DO,  If your circumstances change and you need to cancel your reserve. 

  • WE DO NOT, keep the 30% deposit money, nor do we give you a store credit, 

  • WE DO: refund the full 30% deposit back to you. Why? simple really, you buy from us because you trust us, and if your circumstances change, we thank you for doing the right thing by us, by telling us as soon as possible, and we return the deposit to you, so we can help you, and provide the best possible service to you and our community of collectors.  

NOTIFY ME:  Alternatively when the "notify me" button shows just add your email address.  If you choose this option we will notify you by email, the moment the bears have arrived, this gives you the opportunity to secure your bear, before the remainder are offered on open sale. Notify Me / Pre-Orders operate on a first come, first secures basis.  As we only offer Bears that are in our control you may choose any of the full or split payment systems offered in checkout, including PayPal Pay by 4, Afterpay & ZipPay.

SPECIAL ORDERS:  At Teddy Bear Treasures, we are very happy to help you replace a much loved lost teddy, or source that special bear for you. Once we have found the the bear, prior to obtaining the item for you, we require that your Special Orders, be paid for in full, as it is just for you and not a stock item. Special Orders are not returnable and not refundable.

 

HUGE Steiff Range in Stock in Australia!  Limited Edition, Collectors, Kids & Baby, ready to ship!