Disney's Winnie the Pooh Bear, 95th Anniversary EAN 355868
Happy 95th birthday, Winnie the Pooh! Steiff congratulates the honey-loving hero of many Disney films with a sustainable special edition: Winnie the Pooh appears in paper plush, with soles made of ecological Violan felt and a filling made of recycled PET. The fully jointed classic bear wears a red waistcoat made of cotton-linen and jersey with a wooden button, and a gold-plated “Button in Ear”.
About the Teddies for Tomorrow collection: Teddies for Tomorrow is an innovation by Steiff focusing on sustainability and the conservation of our environment and resources. They are made from non-animal materials such as hemp, linen, bamboo viscose, recycled polyester fibers, pineapple leather, violas, leather imitation in polyurethane, with stuffing made from recycled PET bottles or wood wool.
This item is offered RESERVE PRE-ORDER 30% RESERVE DEPOSIT of $160.00, with the remaining 70% of $375.00 [FREE freight Australia wide or EXPRESS by weight] due when the Bear arrives in Australia. Please read the Reserve Terms before you order.
- Collection: 2021 Disney Licensed Limited Edition; 1,926 pieces
- Availability: Winter, 2021
- Material: made of sustainable paper plush, stuffed with PES fibers made from recycled PET bottles
- Size: 12 inch / 30cm
- Color: Beige
- Eyes: with safety eyes
- Ear tag: with gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints/Pose: 5-way Jointed
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.